miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

Doesn't matter how you season it, it's still murder.

A long time passed since I last wrote. Anyway, the most disgusting thing happened to me today an I had to spit it out.

A childhood friend of mine came over to visit around lunchtime. I had nothing prepared (and I didn't actually feel like cooking) so we thought of eating at a cafeteria not so far from my place. Everything seemed ok: I ordered a cheeseless tuscan salad and a cheeseless black bean soup. At the menu, it just described it as plain black bean soup with avocado and fried tortilla.
I started eating it and there was no major problem while the tortilla and the avocado lasted, yet its texture seemed a little suspicious comparing it to the bean soup I had known. After a while I felt a chewy mini-chunk on my gum. I took it out of my mouth and surprise: it was pink.
What kind of animal was it? I have no idea, actually I don't really care. I'm indignated it wasn't specified on the menu. And I'm so profoundly nauseous no non-vegetarian persona could ever imagine it.
I stopped eating the soup right away and I asked my friend (an omnivore) to try it out.
"Gosh" She said. "This must be bacon, maybe they prepared it along with meat or maybe... well, I'm sorry, pal".
Ew.

I just got home, and I've vomited so many times I lost count.
I will never set a foot again in that place.
NOT EVER AGAIN!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario